Access from outside

Ok. I managed to *briefly* connect with my machine from outside. I still think there's something "hinky" about my config since I installed F10. It *was* working on FC6, and I wiped and reinstalled F10. Now, I can SSH in from my wife's XP box on the LAN, but I can't SSH in from outside, either on port 22 or the non-standard port I configured to make things more difficult for hackers (port number is in excess of 2000).

I can SSH in from inside the LAN on either the standard port or the non-standard port, but I cannot access my machine from outside.

I've tried several things, but none of them seem to work. Any suggestions where to look?