F9->F10 No GDM

Yum upgraded from F9 to F10 last night. Everything went more smoothly than it's ever gone for me and I've been doing this for the past 3-4 releases.

When I rebooted, I got a blue bar being chased by a light-blue bar being chased by a white bar. I don't have ATI, so I figured that was normal. Then when GDM was supposed to start....nothing happened. It just sat there with a blinking cursor. If I ctl-alt-F# I can log in and everything seems fine.

I did another boot but this time I hit Esc and watched the boot. After

starting Smart [ok]

the screen flashed a few times and then just sat there.

I tried erasing Xorg and rebooting. Same problem. I checked my /etc/X11 and there was a new xorg.conf in there. Created by the livna program.

Any help in getting GUI Fedora back would be great.

--
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com