Re: F9->F10 No GDM

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Frank Cox <theatre sasktel net> wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:38:07 -0500
Eric Mesa wrote:

> I tried erasing Xorg and rebooting. Same problem. I checked my /etc/X11 and
> there was a new xorg.conf in there. Created by the livna program.

What video card do you have?

nVidia.  I tried to do this before work today and my mind didn't 100% work correctly - case in  point - I didn't include any Xorg errors.  If the answer "nVidia" doesn't make the solution immediately obvious, I'll post Xorg errors when I get home.
--
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com