Re: Help -- can't SSH into my box

On 06/01/09 14:55, John Aldrich wrote:
[...]
Hmm.. possibly. I compared it with the saved SSHD_CONFIG from my FC6 box
(I copied it to my home directory before wiping and reinstalling) and it
*appeared* to be identical. Also, I'm running SELINUX in "Permissive"
mode (have I mentioned I *hate* SELINUX?!?!? <G>) since there doesn't
appear to be any way to disable it entirely. In any case, I'll try that
later...

Not wishing :) to open a massive can of worms (even though this probably will) but why do you hate it so much?

Regards,

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHCA etc.