Re: liveusb fedora 10 kernel update?

Phill wrote:
I've created a liveusb disk with Fedora 10 with persistent overlay. I love having the live functionality with the ability to save. However after yum updating, I realized that the new kernel didn't get loaded. Anyone out there know how to reconfigure a liveusb syslinux to boot this new kernel?
Phill

A new kernel is one of the things, persistence does not support.

Rahul