Re: Which part of Kernel contains /Documnetation/DocBook?

2009/1/7 hutx <hutx yahoo com>:

> I am buliding a project which needs to complile linux
> Kernel.
> It builds
> /usr/src/kernels/2.6.18-1.2798.fc6-i686/Documentation/DocBook/Makefile.

Generally it's wrong to compile the linux kernel into /usr/src/.  You
should download the Linux source code from http://www.kernel.org/
where you can choose the precise version you are looking for.

By the way, I don't know if Fedora does provide some particular kernel
patches you should also apply (obviously at your choice), but I guess
yes.

--
Giuseppe Fuggiano