F10 -- Failure to create ./resolv.conf.predhclient.eth0

Finally got some time to install F10 yesterday.  Wiped away a working F7
install to do so.  Selected dhcp to get up and running, and all worked
A-OK.  After the first reboot, I went back to configure static
addressing on eth0.

The operation failed and I received an SELinux alert that stated:
"SELinux is preventing mv (dhcp_t) "create" to
./resolv.conf.predhclient.eth0 (net_conf_t).

The SELinux recommendation was to execute:
restorecon -v './resolv.conf.predhclient.eth0'

That operation failed with a file not found message.

A search of the filesystem did not turn up a copy of the
file...anywhere.  So...there is no file for mv to use as the source.

I reconfigured and went back to dhcp, but that fails.  I now have no
network connectivity with either dhcp or static addressing.

Any ideas?

BTW, from first glance, I really like F10.

Dave McGuffey
Principal Information System Security Engineer // NSA-IEM, NSA-IAM
SAIC, IISBU, Columbia, MD
Save a Tree...Unless necessary don't print this e-mail