Re: Help -- can't SSH into my box

Tim wrote:
On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 15:17 -0500, John Aldrich wrote:
From what I've read, it appeared that there was no way to *not* have
selinux and that the best you could do was to have it run in
"permissive" mode. I'll have to give that a shot.

Incorrect.  Whilst it's a recompile-everything-yourself customisation
nightmare to rip it out of a system, you can disable it.

Not so.  You can completely disable it with selinux=0 on the kernel command line.

-- Chris