Re: Firefox 3.05 attempting to execute code on stack

Dave Feustel wrote:
On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 02:54:06PM +0000, Bryn M. Reeves wrote:
Dave Feustel wrote:
SELinux is reporting attempts by Firefox 3.05-1 to execute code
on the stack on 32-bit f9. Time for a Firefox upgrade?

Java plugin?

Bryn.

I have no idea. Maybe something to do with Flash.

Possibly, although I doubt it - I've never seen a flash plugin that attempted this but I have seen a number of JVMs do it (I assume it's something to do with jit), mostly older ones iirc, so it's probably worth checking for updates if you have a JRE installed that's not part of the distribution.

Bryn.