Re: [Fedora] Re: FC10 Kernel PANIC ... Odd

Chris Snook wrote:
I'd be curious to know if the i586 kernel boots with 'nosmp' on the kernel command line. It's a kernel bug either way, but that would give us a good idea where to look. It's also a yum bug that it got there at all in the first place.
Ah, that's definitely worth a try. I'm at our primary office today so I can't test that, but I will definitely do that and report back. Thanks for the suggestion!