Re: Fedora 10

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:50:12 +0530
"Sachin Murudkar" <sachin duxsoft com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am using fedora 10 I need a client vpn to connect to my off systems
> can any one guide me.

What VPN server do those "off systems" run? Are they Linux boxes?
Cicsco? Something else?

If they are all Linux machines, I would very much recommend openvpn.
'yum install openvpn' and read the quickstart howto on openvpn.net.

If it's cicsco you can use the 'vpnc' package.

If it's a generic ipsec server you can use 'openswan'.

kevin