Re: Firefox 3.05 attempting to execute code on stack

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
It's part of nspluginwrapper. I've been getting segfaults from this
for several months, though it doesn't seem to actually break anything
I use.

That's usually because the plugin it's wrapping segfaulted (e.g. I see dozens of these per day from flash: sometimes in libpthread, sometimes libflashsupport, etc.).

Bryn.