Re: Single mouse click interpreted as a double click

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 13:45:50 Martín Marqués wrote:
> 2009/1/7 Paul Smith <phhs80 gmail com>:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am using F10 and I am noticing recently that when I click once on
> > the mouse button, sometimes, my single click is interpreted as a
> > double one. How can I fix it? Is this a bug?
>
> Are you sure that the mouse is OK?

I don't know about his, but I do know that I'm having some very odd mouse
experiences.  Lately my mouse appears to often do a double-click when I'm
pasting from the clip-board, so that 'Getting Started' comes out like
'GetGetting Startedting Started'.  It feels almost like the repeat setting of
a keyboard being to quick to cut in.

Anne