Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

Craig White wrote:

> many experienced Linux users are so accustomed to becoming superuser for
> every thing that efforts to empower userland and lessen the need to
> become superuser seem to be of little value to them.

I don't understand this.
Surely one didn't normally need to become superuser
with the old Network service?

I'm not arguing in favour of the old service,
which did not work well for me -
NM works much better (now),
but personally I wish WiFi came on line before login.