Re: f10: kpackagekit; authentication failed

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=323469
>
> It's a source patch though, I haven't published any packages with it yet.

thanks. pulled, but not had time to patch yet. i have been busy with other
configuring of f10 and just now getting back into past emails.

> I'd have hoped the official Fedora PolicyKit (and PolicyKit upstream) to get
> fixed, but it looks I was too optimistic there. :-(

better an optimist than a pessimist. ;^)

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****