Re: HiJacking Threads Was: hostapd for Fedora 10

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

> However I see that Gmail does add the Message-ID and In-Reply-To
> headers, so are you sure the problem is at my end?

could be, if you are saying that you notice post out of order.

all seems to be well with tbird here. i have never seen where any post
where out of threading.

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****