Re: HiJacking Threads Was: hostapd for Fedora 10

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> See reply below where it F***ING BELONGS!!!
>
> Nifty Fedora Mitch wrote:
>> What if those of us that know the value of bottom posting
>> would simply reply as I have done above when replying to
>> someone that top posts?
>
> How about this? ;-)

and again, you can not get someone to abide by guidelines if you
continually reply when they do not abide.

and no, i am not saying 'you' as in specifically meaning
'kevin (one more and you would be a klan) kofler'.

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****