Re: disabling selinux entirely

On 7 Jan 2009, at 10:44PM, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 9:23 AM, John Aldrich <jmaldrich yahoo com> wrote:
I thought that by setting selinux to "disabled" in the config file, I
wouldn't be bothered by it's alerts any more. How do I stop SELinux from running, period? I don't want any alerts from SELinux regarding stuff I'm
trying to install.

You generally don't get alerts by installing things.

Agreed. And if you do they are often warranted...

Chris