Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> You hop from wireless point to wireless point without NetworkManager?

No (well, I did in the past with my old laptop using a set of custom-written
wlan*.sh scripts, but that was a horribly ugly hack I'm glad to do
without), indeed NetworkManager is part of the required infrastructure, I
actually fully agree with you.

        Kevin Kofler