Re: A Possible Reason for Problems with Flash Player

On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 15:41 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:
> That should be
>
> su -c 'rpm -q flash-plugin'

You don't need to be root to "rpm -q" something.  You also don't need to
quote entire messages with every reply.

I have the Adobe flash plug-in on Fedora 9, I haven't had any SELinux
problems with it that I can recall.  My installation was by adding the
Adobe repo RPM, then yum installing the flash plug-in.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.