Re: A Possible Reason for Problems with Flash Player

Dave Feustel wrote:
After attempting to install the Firefox Flash plugin,
I kept getting SELinux alerts every time I started Firefox.
After deleting all the files in the directory
/usr/lib/nspluginwrapper, I continued to get SELinux alerts.

That was probably not a good idea :) Better to remove the RPM to clear up files under /usr/lib.

The flash plugin attempts to make the stack executable, which
SELinux does not permit on my system.

Weird - I have libflashsupport installed on a number of 32/64 bit f9 systems and don't seem to have come across this problem. All of these boxes have SELinux set to enforcing.

Regards,
Bryn.