rkhunter Question.

They say a little paranoia is a good thing, so I installed the rkhunter rpm,
which in turn apparently sets itself up as a cron job.

I got emails from it bitching about a couple of perfectly legit files, and I
found out where to whitelist them, so that warning is gone.  While I was at
it I enabled another set of tests that weren't by default, the
additional_rkts.

Now it is complaining about the lack of copies for passwd and group, but they
do exist as name- files.  Is this a foible of rkhunter, or a redhatism?

Recommended fix?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene