Re: Problem with xorg evdev mouse in newer kernels

Around about 05/01/09 15:27, Michael Cronenworth typed ...
I recommend upgrading to F10. I'm using a Logitech MX Revolution and the buttons on it only started working properly when I updated to F9 with the, then new, evdev driver. F10 hasn't changed that functionality.

OK, thanks for that; I'll make more effort to find the time to do the upgrade!

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature