Re: Media Player with bookmarks

On Thursday 08 January 2009 14:50:01 Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> Anyone know of a media player for F10 that has favorites like
> Media Player Classic for windows with position?

You have to remember that many of us haven't a clue what Media Player Classic
does, so unless you are very specific we have to guess :-)  Meanwhile, amarok
can give ratings to tracks and can, I believe, offer a list of recently played
tracks.  I think amarok1 could select most-played tracks, which would equate
to favourites, but I'm not certain whether this is the version of amarok2 that
most distros have yet.

Anne