HP P-1005 printer in F10

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Antonio M <antonio montagnani gmail com>
Date: 2009/1/8
Subject: HP P-1005 printer in F10
To: Fedora <fedora-list redhat com>

Someone in my office bought this printer, that should be used as a
shared printer under Win Xp, replacing another HP1200.
I tried to print from my F10 pc but I didn't get any result, while the
old HP1200 was o.k.
Then I connected directly the printer to my F10 laptop and nothing
changed...I mean no result.
I am using this driver that I got from Rpmfusion
foo2zjs-0.20080826-1.fc10 rpm :HP LaserJet 1005 Foomatic/foo2zjs
(recommended)
Then I tried to debug a test print page and I get an output that I
cannot attach due to its dimensions
Any help??? Tnx

--
Antonio Montagnani