Re: KDE Terminal

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
Is there a terminal in KDE 4 that behaves like the main console in CentOS
for example where if I highlight text it automatically copies into the clipboard?

Thanks!
jlc

I don't see the need. I use the highlight/center button copy feature and the CTRL+C/V as well. It allows me to copy and paste two things at once. I have done this in Gnome and KDE for years.

This is great for providing links in forum postings because I can copy the title using CRTL+C/V and the URL using the highlight/center button to save time.

--
Robin Laing