Re: How do I allow regular user access to ttyUSB0 ?

cromworshipper-fedorastuff yahoo com wrote:
I want to install this app you mention.

----- Original Message ----
From: Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com>
To: "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora." <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 11:53:33 AM
Subject: Re: How do I allow regular user access to ttyUSB0 ?
For the KDE users out there, the application is called
polkit-gnome-authorization.  It might be possible to run it from the
command line.  I am not aware of a similar application in KDE.

Can you please tell me which package provides this app?

rpm -q --whatprovides $(which polkit-gnome-authorization)

PolicyKit-gnome is the RPM for you.
-          Programmers often confuse Halloween and Christmas.        -
-              After all, 31 Oct is the same as 25 Dec!              -