Re: the ATI proprietary driver and F10

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Dave Stevens <geek uniserve com> wrote:
>> Try:
>> system-config-display --reconfig
>
> I don't have a usable system so probably I can't do that now.

You can boot into runlevel 3 which will give you a console login prompt.. no X.
login as root at that console and try that command. It will attempt to
start an X server with default configs as Fedora understands them. But
since the ATI script didnt create an xorg.conf file I dont hold high
expectations on this working.

-jef