3D graphics acceleration on ATI HD

I've been waiting and waiting...

I read on Phoronix that the latest release from AMD will support my ATI Technologies Inc Radeon HD 3200 Graphics card once it is incorporated in the x11 radeonhd drivers.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd_r600_oss_3d&num=1

However, I have no idea when to expect that code to hit the Fedora repos if at all. Can someone help me out and set that expectation for me? I do have a decent Nvidia card sitting here that I may try again. (Under F9, it used to randomly reboot my machine.)

-- Ron