Re: Why Fedora 10 still uses openssl pkg from 2007, 4 releases old?

Todd Denniston wrote:
Frantisek Hanzlik wrote, On 01/08/2009 05:42 PM:
After upgrading from F7 to F10 it's unable (for me, but on several sites)

I wonder if I can be the first in this thread to ask you to read the
following:

BTW what bugzilla number?

Hello Todd

and all Fedora users, I'm sorry for my posting (I know what you referenced) -
- I was (excuse me) too lazy for creating new mail and I take some in
fedora-list (reason only for not typing list address by hand), erase it's
body and then I type my post. And just I see in my outcomming mail
header keyword "References: " from original mail, which was probably main
matter of my mistake.

Please, I have sent my post again?