Re: No sound on youtube videos...

2009/1/8 Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com>:
> On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 22:29 +0100, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
>> I had the problem until I removed pulseaudio.
>
> Mine needed pulseaudio to work.  And a reboot.

I had big problems with pulseaudio in F9 and decided to just remove
it, then everything was fine. In F10 pulseaudio seems to be deeply
embedded - the list of dependencies I'd have to remove was scary.

So I decided to get on the pulseaudio mailing list and they've been
very helpful. My setup is a bit esoteric so I'm not surprised it's not
perfect but it's working reasonably well now and I've got some ideas
about how to investigate further. Maybe you should try over there if
problems persist (although it sounds like you've fixed it now).

Cheers, Chris.