Re: How do I allow regular user access to ttyUSB0 ?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com>
> wrote:
>> It certainly looks great.  KDE needs an application like this.  Is it
>> worth posting to bugzilla about it ?
>
> I dont use KDE. I think there was a thread earlier that a KDE native
> app for this was going to be in KDE 4.2.  I would not bugzilla this, I
> would wait for a KDE SIG member to chime in and give a status update
> as to where upstream development stands.

PolicyKit-kde passed review on December 23. It wasn't imported yet due to
the holidays. It should be hitting Rawhide shortly (it's pending the CVS
module creation now), and probably F9 and F10 updates-testing soon
afterwards. (Last I checked, it builds fine against 4.1 as well.)

        Kevin Kofler