Log Files

Hi

Thanks to all who gave me information on how to setup a mail server.  I have learn alot from it.  Sadly the project has been cancelled.

I do need help again.   I would like to know if Fedora has a log file which log all events by all users and where can I found it?  Also if possible, can such a log file be created if there is not such a log file.

Once again, you do not need to give me the exact info, just point me in the right direction.  I like to figure out these kind of things.

Regards
Leon