Re: Log Files

Around 10:43am on Friday, January 09, 2009 (UK time), Leon Vergottini scrawled:

> I do need help again.   I would like to know if Fedora has a log file which
> log all events by all users and where can I found it?  Also if possible, can
> such a log file be created if there is not such a log file.

Yes it does - although it may not include all the events you expect.
There is more than one file - they are foundin /var/log.  Look in
messages in particular, although you will also find other logs as well,
e.g. secure (for security) and maillog (obvious).

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com