FC 10 Software Update

Usman S. Ansari uansari at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 18:08:45 UTC 2009

Found it on the forums.

--- On Fri, 1/9/09, Usman S. Ansari <uansari at yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Usman S. Ansari <uansari at yahoo.com>
Subject: FC 10 Software Update
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 9:19 AM

When I try to update my system, I get following error.

failed to get a TID: A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected message had interface "org.freedesktop.PackageKit.Transaction" member "SetLocale" error name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.PackageKit") (0)

Can someone tell me how to fix this.

I am having other issues too, but want to fix this issue first (may be a software update has already fixed my issues).