Re: Silly question

On 11/01/09 06:59, Antonio M wrote:
[...]
Just an example: One of messages from Tim:
Please note that in Thunderbird if I want to see full headers as
option if headers are too long I can't move down the page, last lines
cannot be seen.

Then this might be of use:

Works for me (tm) - Although it seems that sometimes you have to switch header views back from full to normal and then back to full for the change to kick in.

Regards,

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHCA etc.