i can't install fedora10 in my pc

Hi,
my system configration is  Asus Mother board, 160 gb hard disk, AMD Sempron(tm) processor 3200+ 1.80GHZ, 1 gb ram.

presently i am using windows xp service pack 2.
i want t switch to fedora.
my problem is after inserting the cd i can;t go the installation process. i can run only till Disc found step after i press skip, the installation wizard step comes and the system is hanging.

plz suggest me what t do....

regards
gopinath

--