fc10 install, questions

Hi, some questions re FC10 install:
Where is the prompt for display manuf like I remember in prior installs?
I can't find xorg.conf file anywhere in /etc or /usr.
Under to admin tab-display the highest it shows is 800, I want 1024.

Is there an RPM somewhere containing all possible libraries to make Totem happy? I sure am tired messing with this thing.

More to come, I'm sure.
Thanks