FC10

Just installed fc10 and find yum upgrade says cannot find repos, firefox tells me it cannot find the address for any of the fedora sites..I can open a terminal and ping www.google.com and fedora.com both ok.. I did check the disk when doing the install and got no error messages during the installation.....Any help appreciated..

--
Regards
Ted Wager g3tpi