Re: F10: Error piping to "mail"

Steven Stern wrote:
In the following line of a script, I get an error when attempting to
pipe content into mail:

cat index.html | mail root -s "Daily Woot"[sdstern sds-desk tmp]$

WARNING: RunAsUser for MSP ignored, check group ids (egid=500, want=51)
can not chdir(/var/spool/clientmqueue/): Permission denied
Program mode requires special privileges, e.g., root or TrustedUser.

How should I I set permissions to do this without going overboard?
How about:

 mail root -s "Daily Woot" < index.html

--
Ray Curtis         Unix Programmer/Consultant   Curtis Consulting
mailto:ray ccux com                             http://www.ccux.com