Re: Dealing with 800x480 displays

Jim wrote:
Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Either FC9 or FC10:

How do you work with displays that are only 800x480 (like the ASUS eee)? There are gnome dialogs that seem to require 800x600, so I can't 'see' the bottom of these dialogs where trival buttons like 'OK' are....

You'll have to learn to live with the resolution, but to see the bottom of a window, 'hold down' on the 'ALT' key and move your mouse to the window and then 'hold down' on 'left mouse button' and you'll be able to move the window around to see the "OK" button at bottom of window.

Thanks I see how this works. Learned something new today :)