    From: Ted <ted trufflesdad plus com>
    Subject: FC10
    To: "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using
    Fedora." <fedora-list redhat com>
    Date: Sunday, January 11, 2009, 5:32 PM

    Just installed fc10 and find yum upgrade says cannot find repos, firefox tells
    me it cannot
    find the address for any of the fedora sites..I can open a terminal and ping
    www.google.com and fedora.com  both ok.. I did check the disk when doing the
    install and got no error messages during the installation.....Any help
    appreciated..

Thanks for the reply..
I open a terminal and do yum update and it tells me it cannot find the repos

--
Regards
Ted Wager