FC9 to FC10

Dear all
I have installed FC9 few months before the release of FC10 on my
laptop and everything is working fine. Now I am wondering if I should
upgrade my system to FC10... I am afraid that I have to start again to
fix several problems and install again all the programs that are
already working on my laptop. What is your experience? Do you think it
is worth to switch to FC10 from FC9? Will I need to set everything
again (like root, skype, wifi and so on)?
Regards

--
Marco La Cognata
INFN-LNS & University of Catania