Re: FC10

Craig White wrote:
On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 05:42 +0000, Ted wrote:
Leslie Satenstein wrote:
Try yum update

Thanks for the reply..
I open a terminal and do yum update and it tells me it cannot find the repos
----
what do you get from this command...

yum repolist

Craig
Tells me it cannot get repolist...IOError <urlopen error> (-2 ,- name or service not known)
cannot receive repository metadata for repository fedora
Please verify it's path and try again..
Rough idea..I cannot send mail as Evolution will not see my mailserver although I can ping it from a terminal..Firefox will not connect to fedoraproject.org but I can ping fedora from a terminal

--
Regards
Ted Wager