Re: switch user in kde 4.1 (F10)

Rex Dieter wrote:
Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

switch user is not working when using kde 4.1

KDE's switch user functionality requires one to use kdm display manager. To do so, add to, or create, /etc/sysconfig/desktop to contain
DISPLAYMANAGER=KDE
and reboot

-- Rex

Will the switch user using kdm allow gnome users as well? My family is mixed. KDE and Gnome. I am about to install F10 on my machines at home and I need to know this.

--
Robin Laing