Re: Network Manager, Firefox and more on FC10

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Tom Horsley <tom horsley att net> wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:11:21 -0900
>> Jeff Spaleta wrote:
>>
>>> Do you mean staticly configured networking?
>> Either static or DHCP. In all cases I needed the
>> dadgum network to be up without logging in first.
>

> And choosing 'enable on boot' in system-config-network doesn't do that?

No.  It does not.  Period.  Even setting that option doesn't do it.
Even though the interface says it is not 'managed by NM'.

This is why the way Fedora sets up networking is flawed.

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support