smbldap installer on FC9

There is a nice smbldap install script over at: http://majen.net/smbldap/

Thing is it is for FC5/4, Ubuntu, and K12LTSP 5/4.4.1....

I want to run it on FC9 and I am not adept at scripts.

I did find the 'yum install' line in distro_data.pm for the rpms needed for FC5, so I ran that and either the rpm was already installed or it was installed. I did not get any errors about an rpm not existing.

So now I want to give this script a run. Of course it won't work out the gate, as I don't have the proper distro.

Is any able to help me update this?  Or know of a newer/better script?