Re: Gnome sound events volume too low

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
For some reason, the volume at which all gnome sound events (login sound, etc) became minimal. I can barely hear them. All other audio (flash video, etc) plays back at normal volume, only gnome sound events are affected.

I checked all the mixer settings already -- master volume control is at 100%. All playback controls -- PCM, Front, etc… are also at 100%.
Did you check Pulseaudio Volume Control ?
Is Playback|System Sounds turned up, and not muted ?
What about the Output Devices channel ?

DaveT.