vmware power cut off

Hello

I just had a power cut off and when I restarted the server the vmware clients did not start.
It gave the following message:

VMControl error -16: Virtual machine requires user input to continue
so I did:
vmware-cmd <virtual mach.vmx> answer
this gave
Question (id = 507320049) :Cannot open the disk '/var/lib/vmware/VirtualMachines/ltspcentOS5/ltspcentOS5.vmdk' or one of the snapshot disks it depends on.
Reason: Failed to lock the file.
0) OK
Select choice. Press enter for default <0> :

After answering with enter
vmware-cmd <virtual mach.vmx> start

I received the same answer
VMControl error -16: Virtual machine requires user input to continue

I was looking for .lck files but found nothing.
Where are they?

--
Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba