whoisd for Fedora?

I'm migrating one of our Debian boxes to Fedora, but I seem to be
missing something.  This debian box has rwhoisd on it for our whois
database as required by ARIN.

However, I can't find any whois daemon package for Fedora.  Is there one
and if so what package is it?

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support